Saturday 7 January 2012

a couple of desktop calendars i created for some friends

The calendar in black and white was done with K&Co papers that i really love and i have been hoarding. All of the flowers are from I Am Roses at www.iamroses.com.  Love these flowers so much and i can't live with out them as you can tell by my projects.  The black lace i had to cut into which made me sad, but it was overhanging to much on the canvas.  I received the lace from Marthas zibbet store at www.zibbet.com/createdbymartha who i am part of her new DT team. I hope you like.. tfl xo






this was done on a wooden plaque i purchased at my local dollar store.  I created my own paint color with buttermilk cream, brown and tropical blue to create a nice vintage blue gray color.  I love making my own colors to suit my projects.  I used prima lace around this and again I AM ROSES are the flowers i used.  The calendar was a downloadable calendar we received from Tonya Gibbs at physco moms.  Thank you Tonya for the inspiration for doin these calendars.  I used recollections papers from my local michaels.  If you have any questions just leave a comment and i will get back to you.  thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment