Sunday 9 September 2012

25 Days of Christmas/SMASH/JOURNAL

Ok, so i finally have the book papered and decorated, now to hit the inside with papers, tags and sum fun stuff for someone to keep track of their wonderful christmas memories.  In this book I am putting in pockets for receipts to be kept and receipes, your wish list, your buying list. room for your christmas pictures and your fave christmas deocrations. I am going to add recipe cards for someone to write down their fave holiday recipes and also where they can put pics from magizes of beautiful holiday decor and receipes.  I just want it to be filled where you can keep track of everything holiday related, including who is coming to dinner and what you did christmas eve.  So with that being said, here is the covered album i am using for this smash/journal book, thank you for looking and i hope you like it.  HUGS

 

3 comments:

  1. You Maniac!...LOL...Its gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning! Love the deep red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you blogging away!!! This is AMAZING Carrie. That is the most beautiful cover of any journal I think I've ever seen. You amaze me every time. I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete