Thursday 6 September 2012

Prima romance novel- Printers tray

Well i have been so inspired by so many talented crafters out their that are doing printers trays and configuration boxes that i really wanted to challenge myself to step out of my comfort zone and give this a try.  I mean i have had these config boxes and trays for over two yrs, it was high time to do her up lol.  I love Marion Smiths and primas new line of Romance Novel.  The colors and embellies, just everything about it.  Such a versitile line of papers.  So i watched videos and look through galleries of Mirand Edney and Mammitiffy for my guide on this challenge.  Here are some pics and i did take individual pics of each cubby.  Thank you so much for taking a peek and i hope you like it cause i feel another one coming on lol... hugs







 

No comments:

Post a Comment